Week 2 Of The NFL

Football. Did y’all see the Dolphins vs Ravens game? That game was crazy. The ravens came out so cool  and they were ready. They came out doing so well! A touchdown after another touchdown and so on! Lamer Jackson had a 56 yard rushing touchdown. 56! Me personally I fell like lamer is mostly a wildcat QB. But anyway Tua and Tyreek were looking for blood that game they were down by like 5 tds! After  the defense got a stop boom! Tyreek hill 50 yard bomb touchdown he is one of the fastest men in the world.

Another touchdown right after that. Surprisingly the dolphins came back and won. Tampa bay vs saints. First fight broke out saints CB and Tom Brady started talking smack the Mike evans came in and that’s when the fight broke out.

The saints where playing trash and Tampa was playing decent. Why weren’t the bucs playing like this against the cowboys? Anyways the score to that game was 10 to 7. And now the commanders vs the lions. The game was good the kicker for the commanders sold they could have won the game but the kicker missed the field goal.

The score was 35 to 36. Thank you for stoping by at sports prod!

5 thoughts on “Week 2 Of The NFL

1. I think the post about this game was very cool. I liked how you explained the game. I learned that in football when there is still time any team can win

2. Jalen, I liked how you added more info about the game then just ____ won the end. I learned that there was a fight at a game. 🏉

3. Wow jalen i really liked your post.
    I liked how you talked about basketball and football. I thought your post was really good.

4. I likes reading your posts and learning a bout football. I liked reading about football and the points when teams played each other. I learned about different teams and what there best at.d